The Ultimate Potato Salad
A quintessential element of African American cuisine, the Ultimate Potato Salad Recipe will get you invited to the cookout again next year.
2 Sauce Pans
Large to Medium Bowl
- 4 cups Organic Potatoes, diced I used New Yukon Gold & New Red Potatoes
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled
- 1/8 cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup Organic Dill Pickle Relish
- 2/3 cup Organic Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Organic Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Organic White Vinegar
- 2 tsp Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Salt
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1 splash Dill Pickle Juice Optional
Boil diced potatoes in salted water until you can easily pierce them with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes. Boil eggs inside the shell in a separate sauce pan for about 6 to 10 minutes until hard boiled. Put potatoes, peeled and diced eggs, celery, onions and pickles into a bowl. Blend together remaining ingredients and gently combine with potato mixture. Chill for 20 minutes or more then serve.