Sweet Potato Brulee
Sweet and buttery, this sweet potato casserole is sure to become a family tradition.
Food Processor or Grater
Electric Hand Mixer or Whisk
Large Mixing Bowl
2-quart shallow Baking Dish
Large Wooden Spoon or Spatula
- 2½ cups Organic Sweet Potatoes grated
- 2 Organic Eggs
- ¾ cup Organic Whole Milk
- ¾ cup Organic Half & Half
- ½ cup Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Organic Salted Butter
- 1½ tbsp Organic Agave Syrup
- ¾ tsp Real Salt
- ½ tsp Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grate sweet potatoes and set aside.
Cream butter, sugar and agave syrup.
Mix in eggs, pumpkin pie spice, salt, half & half and milk with butter and sugar.
Fold sweet potatoes into the milk mixture, evenly incorporating.
Butter baking dish with a pat of butter.
Pour sweet potato mixture into the dish and bake for 1 hour.