Turkey Lentil Chili
A scrumptious solution for leftover holiday turkey, Turkey Lentil Chili is a nutritious, filling soup that is made with bone broth and love.
- 5 cups Water
- 5 cups Turkey Stock
- 1 Cooked Turkey Leg, Wing
- 1½ cups Cooked Turkey, cubed
- 2½ cups Organic Yellow Lentils
- ½ cup Organic Red Onion, minced
- ¼ cup Organic Celery, minced
- ¾ cup Organic Ghee
- 3 cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 2 Sage Leaves, minced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 tbsp Frontier Turmeric Twist, Savory Blend
- ½ tbsp Organic Thyme
- ½ tbsp Organic Basil
- ½ tsp Real Salt
Place all ingredients into the pot and bring to a boil on high heat.
Reduce heat to low and cook for about 2½ hours.
Once lentils are soft to the bite, remove from heat and serve immediately.