Elderflower Gin & Tonic
Since my freshman year in college, gin and tonic has been signature my drink. So, it was a serendipitous coincidence to discover that gin alone was relatively good for what ails us (the tonic I knew used to be therapeutic because it used to contain quinine but most tonic waters are just sugar now) is a healthy spirit. I made a twist on my old friend that is pretty great. Low in calories and made fro Juniper Berries which are good for the digestion, give gin a try sometime.
- 1 finger width Nolets Gin
- Sparkling Elderflower Water
- Pomegranate Seeds – Garnish (optional)
- Rosemary Sprig – Garnish (optional)
- Enjoying life (mandatory)